Clearly safety is of paramount importance. We are professional childcare providers with over 37 years experience, and now have four lovely children between us – we know first hand the importance of knowing your child is in safe hands. There are many safety precautions taken, but here are some to confirm initial queries:
- All #venues are safety-checked and risk-assessed before the event – we acquire a copy of the venue’s health & safety policy too.
- A detailed register will be completed for each child to ensure that all our staff are fully aware of any special health and/or educational needs.
- A qualified first aider and a fully stocked first aid box will be available at all bookings.
- We adhere to Ofsted regulations regarding adult to child ratios.
- Parents/guardians need to sign their child into the Crèche and they will be the only person who can collect that child unless a password is given.
- All our staff are fully qualified and DBS checked and come with outstanding references.
- We are fully insured and a copy of our certificate is available on request.